Experience the tastes and traditions of the Italian countryside and the cultural treasures of Spanish art
and history on these two new itineraries
Adventures by Disney, a leader in guided group travel worldwide,
continues to offer exceptional vacation itineraries to the world's most treasured destinations. Now adventure seekers
can tour two new European itineraries that bring the rich culture and stories of Tuscany and Spain to life.
In 2015, travelers can explore iconic landscapes and exquisite Italian culture on a mouth-watering Tuscan culinary
adventure with Adventures by Disney. This trip brings out the best of Tuscany, delighting foodies and adventurers
alike. To add even more excitement, Adventures by Disney is also launching an amazing new itinerary that takes
guests on a journey through the hidden treasures of Spain. From classic castles to breathtaking beaches, this tour
of Spain includes a vibrant variety of unique activities in exciting cities such as Barcelona, Seville and Marbella.
Tuscany Culinary Adventure
The distinctive tastes and timeless traditions of Italy come together on a new food-focused 7-day, 6-night Tuscany
tour. Guests can immerse themselves in the local culture and spectacular settings of the Italian countryside as they
enjoy private and hands-on culinary experiences. Relax in lush accommodations while taking in the rolling hills and
charming vineyards on this memorable adventure of a lifetime. Key highlights of this trip include:
- Set off on a once-in-a-lifetime truffle hunting experience, a native tradition of San Miniato.
- Learn how to make Italian dishes during hands-on cooking lessons, including crafting uniquely classical
- Tuscan pasta, and learning the art of making authentic Italian pizza and bruschetta.
- Walk along an ancient cypress-lined path to the charming hilltop hamlet of Borgo San Felice, followed by
- a classic Tuscan country picnic.
- Savor a private dining experience in the garden of Castello di Spaltenna, as well as an adult-only gourmet
- Tuscan dinner at the renowned Contrada Restaurant.
- Learn the art of honeycomb candle making while enjoying fresh Tuscan cheeses.
- Explore a historic winery in the heart of the Chianti district and delight in new flavors during an adult-exclusive
- wine blending activity as Junior Adventurers experiment with olive oil infusion and participate in a biscotti-
- making activity.
The new Adventures by Disney 9-day, 8-night Spain tour takes guests off the beaten path on an unforgettable trip
that explores Spanish culture, art and history. Dance to the rhythm of strumming guitars with private Flamenco
lessons, be inspired by Gaudi's masterpieces in Barcelona and enjoy privately guided tours to landmark monuments
that make Spain a vacation destination unlike anywhere else. Trip highlights include:
- Take pleasure in privately guided visits to landmark monuments including Madrid's Royal Palace and Prado
- Museum, and Córdoba's Grand Mosque.
- Relax, unwind and take in the azure waters of the Mediterranean during a 2-night stay at a stunning resort
- facing Marbella's famed beach, and delight in other plush accommodations throughout your vacation.
- Test your dancing skills during a private Flamenco lesson and a dinner show in Seville, and delight in a
- Catalan Rumba dinner performance in Barcelona.
- Enjoy a glass blowing demonstration in La Granja and a self-guided tour of the famous Picasso Museum in
- Learn sangria mixing during a special session for adults while Junior Adventurers savor a gourmet chocolate
- Join a renowned Paella master who teaches the art of making Spain's national dish.
- Skip the lines at La Sagrada Família and visit Gaudi's other masterpieces in Barcelona.
- Enjoy a special tour of the famous Santiago Bernabéu Fútbol Stadium and lunch at El Asador de la Esquina
- high atop the stadium.
With more than 30 itineraries around the globe, Adventures by Disney travels to some of the world's most exciting
destinations. Two Disney-trained Adventure Guides, along with local experts, ensure that every detail of the vacation
is taken care of so guests can create everlasting memories without the stress of planning.
For more details and to book reservations, call 1-866-543-0865 or contact a travel agent. For more information on the
itineraries offered and activities included on an Adventures by Disney vacation, visit AdventuresByDisney.com.
About Adventures by Disney
Launched in 2005, Adventures by Disney provides immersive, hassle-free and unforgettable group guided family
vacation experiences to destinations in Europe, North America, South America, South Africa, Asia and Australia.
Adventurers traveling with Adventures by Disney receive exceptional service while taking part in extraordinary and
customized experiences at locations including: the South African plains, the great cities of Europe, Costa Rica's
rich rainforest, the ruins of Pompeii and Machu Picchu, Australia's Outback, the Great Wall of China and some of
America's most iconic destinations, from big cities to big sky country and beyond.
Over the past nine years, Adventures by Disney has been recognized by numerous travel organizations for its
excellence in family tourism. Adventures by Disney was recently named North America's Leading Tour Operator a
t the 2014 World Travel Awards, and was previously named the World's Leading Luxury Tour Operator in the 2012,
2010 and 2009 World Travel Awards. Adventures by Disney was also ranked No 1 among Tour Operators and Safari
Outfitters for Families in 2011 by Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards.
With two Disney-trained Adventure Guides on each trip, engaging and unique activities, VIP experiences and
personal touches throughout, Adventures by Disney vacations are crafted to excite and delight everyone. Visit
AdventuresByDisney.com, call 1-800-543-0865 or contact a travel agent.