Delta Air Lines is redefining the products it offers customers to further distinguish the choices available to them. Delta will offer best-in-class options for each of its customer segments with innovative multi-cabin experiences. Customers will have five products to choose from, including Delta One, First Class and Delta Comfort+ which offer premium amenities. Main Cabin and Basic Economy service will offer value options with Delta's high standards of service.
"We're providing Delta customers with a thoughtful, well-defined spectrum of options as they make decisions about travel," said Glen Hauenstein, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer. "Whether a customer prioritizes the perks of Delta One or the value of Basic Economy, every seat comes with impeccable service and unmatched reliability."
Providing an easy-to-recognize range of products and a high level of service is the latest step in Delta's strategy to offer differentiated experiences to customers seeking to tailor travel to their specific needs.
Starting March 1, 2015, Delta customers can choose between:
• Delta One, formerly BusinessElite, is offered on long-haul international routes; also between New York-JFK and Los Angeles or San Francisco*
• First Class is offered on short-haul international and domestic routes**
• Delta Comfort+ offers an upgraded experience on all two cabin aircraft around the world
• Main Cabin experience is provided everywhere Delta flies offering a high standard of customer service
• Basic Economy offers Main Cabin service with fewer flexibility options available in select markets.
Newly designed Delta One, First Class and Delta Comfort+ seat covers will be installed on aircraft through mid-2015.