Saturday, July 25, 2015

Latest Update About The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas On Fire

The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas on fire: People running !

LATEST UPDATE: Clark County fire spokeswoman Sandra Baker said Saturday afternoon that initial reports indicate the blaze at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel has been put out. Unconfirmed reports say a cigarette thrown down by a guest on the upper floor may have caused the fire to start.
"It's right outside my room, oh my God." While hearing the sirens in the background and in their rooms to alert hotel guests to evacuate The Cosmopolitan Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, many tourists staying at the hotel are confused what to do. The hotel is on fire at this time. Hundreds of visitors and hotel guests are running away from a swimming pool of the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada where thick smoke is spreading.
At least two people suffering burn injuries are confirmed.
Across the Strip from Planet Hollywood, this chic casino hotel has views of the adjacent Bellagio fountains.
The fire department confirmed a fire at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Clark County fire crews are on the scene according to the department's fire alarm site. Latest report say the firs is now contained around the pool area.
Las Vegas Blvd North and South closed from Tropicana to Flamingo due to fire at the Cosmopolitan. Drivers urged to use other routes - a nightmare is developing on Las Vegas busy weekend streets.
Thick smoke clouds are seen everywhere in Sin City and is becoming a tourist attraction.
It appears from photos the fire is spreading from one of the swimming pool deck areas:
Amenities include an outdoor performance venue, a serene spa and hammam, 3 pools, a casino, a wedding chapel, a dog-friendly park and several bars and restaurants, including a lobby bar set inside a 3-story crystal chandelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment