SPG Members Will Sit Courtside at the Biggest Matchups, Tour the Iconic Arthur Ashe Stadium and have the opportunity to have a private clinic with Chris Evert
As a leader in loyalty, Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®), is serving up premier tennis experiences with the launch of its 2015 US Open SPG Moments. SPG members get access like no other to the US Open with experiences including SPG Luxury Suites, courtside seats to exciting matches, behind-the-scenes tours of Arthur Ashe Stadium, and much more. Starting today, members will have the chance to bid their coveted Starpoints® for once-in-a-lifetime opportunities every tennis fan would love.
“Not only do our members get to watch some of the greatest moments in the sport from the SPG Luxury Suite or courtside seats, they get exclusive access to the US Open that they won’t find anywhere else.”
“Our US Open SPG Moments are some of the most highly-anticipated packages of the year for our members, and we take a lot of pride in securing the best tennis experiences possible. This year we’re giving our members even more for their loyalty,” said Mark Vondrasek, Senior Vice President, Commercial Services for Starwood. “Not only do our members get to watch some of the greatest moments in the sport from the SPG Luxury Suite or courtside seats, they get exclusive access to the US Open that they won’t find anywhere else.”
SPG Wins the Match Point with 2015 US Open Moments
The SPG 2015 US Open Moments bring members unforgettable tennis experiences including:
- Private VIP clinic with Chris Evert
- Behind-the-Scenes private tours of Arthur Ashe Stadium and US Open Media Center, including interview rooms, player dining areas, and more
- Hitting session on the court in Arthur Ashe Stadium with courtside seats to that day’s session
- Breakfast for two in the Player’s Dining Room at Arthur Ashe Stadium
- Courtside seats at matches throughout the tournament in the iconic Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong Stadiums
- Access to watch matches from the SPG Luxury Suite at Center Court with delicious catered food and beverages
- The chance to attend a post-match press conference or media tour
- SPG US Open Booth offering SPG Members special giveaways including free nights and a week-long luxury vacation to their choice of 1,200 hotels worldwide.
- Talent meet & greet at Arthur Ashe Kid’s Day
“Open the World of SPG”
This year, all SPG members and tennis fans can “Open the World of SPG” by playing SPG’s interactive game to win instant prizes including Starpoints, gift cards and the grand prize – 250,000 Starpoints redeemable for a weeklong luxury vacation at participating Starwood hotels.
- At the US Open: Members attending the US Open can visit the SPG booth from Aug. 29 to Sept. 13, 2015 to win the grand prize, a Free Night Award or a $10 American Express gift card.
- Anywhere, Everywhere, Online: Members catching the excitement from home, work or the on-the-go can play online daily at spg.com/opentheworld beginning Aug. 29 until Sept. 30, 2015 to win the grand prize, $25 or $50 Amazon gift cards, or additional Starpoints from 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 increments.
“From Subway to Stadium”
All guests arriving to the US Open via subway will have the opportunity to experience the SPG sponsored pedicabs providing complimentary rides to the entrance gates.
For more information about SPG Moments and to see the entire collection of events available, visit spg.com/Moments.
About Starwood Preferred Guest
Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) (NYSE:HOT) is an innovative, award-winning frequent traveler program that unites each of Starwood’s 10 distinctive hotel brands and includes more luxury hotels in more destinations around the world. SPG reinvented the hospitality loyalty landscape when it launched in 1999 with its breakthrough policy of no blackout dates, and over the years has continued its tradition of innovation with enhancements such as Cash + Points, SPG MomentsSM, and most recently Your24™ and SPG Lifetime™. In addition to Free Night Awards at more than 1,200 hotels and resorts and Award Flights on over 350 major airlines without blackout dates, the Starpoints® that members earn through SPG can be redeemed for access like no other to experiences in music, sports and the arts through SPG Moments. SPG offers the opportunity for meeting and travel professionals to earn rich rewards including Starpoints and elite status through SPG Pro. SPG also has an ongoing commitment to digital innovation to meet the needs of today’s connected global traveler – from the SPG app for iPhone that utilizes state-aware technology to create a more personalized hotel stay to Starwood’s Best Rate Guarantee on SPG.com, to SPG’s integration within various social media platforms. Offerings such as these have helped SPG build a passionate member base among the world’s most frequent travelers. Learn more at spg.com, spg.com/pro and spg.com/moments and connect with us on facebook.com/spg, twitter.com/spg, foursquare.com/spg,pinterest.com/spglife, and youtube.com/spg.