Experience this summer Montréal’s unique festive vibe with dynamic events, and parties happening at every corner of the city. The free-spirited urban getaway offers a variety of cultural events throughout the summer:
- Les FrancoFolies de Montréal- June 9-18: Since 1988, Les FrancoFolies features French-language pop, rock, hip-hop, electronic, world beat, and chanson, offering 70 indoor shows and numerous outdoors events free of charge;
- Montréal International Jazz Festival – June 29-July 9: An annual festival that for over 35 years has transformed the city into a gathering place for lovers of jazz with over 1000 concerts;
- Montréal Completement Cirque- July 7-17: The 11-day indoor/outdoor multidisciplinary circus arts festival unites Montréal’s key circus companies as they highlight local talent alongside renowned international guests;
- Just for Laughs Comedy Festival- July 13-August 1: Founded in 1983, Just for Laughs Montréal is the largest international comedy festival in the world;
- Osheaga, Music and Arts Festival- July 29-31: A very popular festival dedicated to music and the visual arts. This year repertoire includes Lana Del Ray, Radiohead and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Several popular Montréal 4-star hotels conveniently located in close proximity to the festivals are offering special Sweet Deal packages with 50% off the third night, available from May 15-October 15. Visitors that book these packages will receive an exclusive booklet filled with discount coupons of a value up to $390 for activities and attractions.
- Chateau Versailles- The 4-star historic hotel with cozy atmosphere, and artful surroundings is located in downtown Montréal, and offers accommodation starting at $155 per night available from May 15- October 15;
- Hotel St.Paul- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, the 4-star member of Design hotels is within walking distance of Downtown Montreal, as well as all of the most popular attractions. The hotel offers accommodation starting at $199 per night available from May 15- October 15;
- Hotel Chez Swann- The 4-star hotel is located in the epicenter of Montreal’s vibrant downtown scene, and is just a walking distance to all major events and festivals. The hotel offers accommodation starting at $170 per night available from May 15- October 15.