Celebrate Independence Day at The Logan with luxe accommodations and an exclusive open-bar fireworks viewing party overlooking Philadelphia’s famed Benjamin Franklin Parkway
This Independence Day Weekend, Philadelphia will host one of the nation’s largest and best 4th of July celebrations, Wawa Welcome America. The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel, is perfectly positioned in the center of Logan Square offering unrivaled views of the city’s renowned 4th of July fireworks display. For the first time, guests are invited to take in the festivities with an exclusive package, Liberty & Libations. To book, visit www.theloganhotel.com/july4thor call 215-963-1500 and ask for the LIBERTY LIBATIONS Package.
Couples who book this package will enjoy a two-night stay in a luxurious premium executive suite, two tickets to the private party at Assembly (restricted to guests 21 and over), spa treatments, dining at the Hotel’s acclaimed establishments, parking for two nights, and more. Starting at $2,016 for double occupancy (plus tax and gratuity), the package is valued at over $2,600, and is the only way to guarantee entry to what is sure to be the city’s most memorable and coveted 4th of July experience.
The Liberty & Libations Package includes:
- Accommodations for Sunday, July 3 and Monday, July 4 in the Hotel’s Premium Executive Suites, which feature large picture windows highlighting sweeping views of the city, separate living room and spa-quality amenities.
- Four hours of open bar and light fare at Assembly Rooftop Lounge, which boasts the city’s best views of the fireworks display in a luxurious setting nine stories above the street-level crowds, from 8 p.m. until 12 midnight on Monday, July 4 (fireworks start at 9 p.m., and are shot into the air high above the Philadelphia Museum of Art).
- Dinner for two at Urban Farmer, including two glasses of Champagne and a ½ dozen oysters.
· Couples Escape Spa package which includes a relaxing, customized 80-minute massage for two in the couple’s suite, with an option to add aromatherapy oils to infuse the experience; as well as a Logan Manicure and a Logan Pedicure for each guest.
· Each morning, guests will receive breakfast for two in their room from Urban Farmer TOGO.
· Drinks and appetizers in The Commons, the stylish and sophisticated urban haven often referred to as Philadelphia’s living room.
· Overnight valet parking for both nights.
· As an added treat, guests will enjoy Champagne and strawberries delivered to their room.
- Value Add: 25% off all services at The Spa at The Logan, an urban oasis, for July 3 and 4.
Visitors are encouraged to arrive early and take in all of the Wawa Welcome America festivities. When booking the Liberty & Libations Package, guests are eligible for 20% off rooms for Friday, July 1 and Saturday, July 2 by calling the hotel (215-963-1500). Assembly’s viewing party is only available to guests of The Logan via their comprehensive Liberty & Libations Package.
About The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel…The Logan takes inspiration from the rebels and freethinkers that put Philadelphia on the map, pairing impeccable service with authentic experiences that invite exploration. Opened in December 2015 and located in the center of Philadelphia’s art and cultural district, The Logan shines as the new symbol of independent hospitality in Philadelphia. Guests can spend a day indulging at the spa, savoring the sunlight in the expansive courtyard, socializing with locals in The Commons or nine floors above the city at the rooftop Assembly Lounge. Capturing today’s lifestyle and energy, The Logan offers guests and locals a sophisticated sense of place surrounded by local artwork and modern, luxurious furnishings. The Logan is part of the Curio Collection by Hilton. For more information on The Logan Philadelphia, visitwww.theloganhotel.com or call 215.963.1500. “Like” The Logan Philadelphia on Facebook, follow on Twitter @TheLoganHoteland on Instagram @TheLoganHotel.
About Sage Restaurant Group…Denver-based Sage Restaurant Group was co-founded by restaurateur Peter Karpinski, who previously worked in Philadelphia with Starr Restaurants. Karpinski and his group are committed to integrating food, drink and design to create memorable moments in their many hotel-adjacent restaurants. Their Portland, OR rooftop bar, Departure, was recently named among the top 24 in the country by Time Out magazine. Sage also runs bold contemporary steakhouse Urban Farmer at The Logan which earned a coveted “Three Stars: Come from Anywhere in the City” review from Philadelphiamagazine.