For travelers seeking that perfect winter getaway that offers a healthy living experience, St. Barth Properties is announcing a new partnership with Treasure of Wellness. Based in St. Barth, Treasure of Wellness is providing week-long programs for guests designed around healthy living and wellness. Visitors looking for ways to enhance their getaway can add exercise, healthy-living or customize their own wellness-oriented program to their villa stay. Prices for these wellness packages start at 5,302 euros (est. $5,770) per person, based on a minimum stay of 7 days at any St. Barth Properties Villas. Additional services can also be added including a driver, personal shopper or bodyguard services at the time of booking.
A sample wellness program was developed and designed for our guests, Treasure of Wellness. Each day our guests will experiences various programs including:
- Each morning, guests will enjoy various activities designed around relaxation, including acupuncture, reiki or massages (“eau de reve” Watsu and stretching therapy, a water massage and stretching program), facial treatments, Thai massages, experience Ceutox, Musclease Body wraps or healthy living cooking classes with a chef;
- Each afternoon, guests will go on personalized active outtings like hiking, pilates or meditative yoga;
- Go on a total body workout with personal trainer Frederique Doucet;
- Time to explore the island on their own from relaxing on the beach to discovering little shops like “Le Ti Marché” in Lorient;
- All of the products used are organic body products with full or half-board catering services available.
Additional information about St. Barth Properties' Wellness Packages can be found at: http://www.stbarth.com/villas/ wellness-packages