Friday, September 30, 2016
BOSTON, MA - Queen Mary 2 gave a royal welcome to Boston's top Instagram dogs, Nacho (@NachoDogg) and Bear (@KnoxandBear), who enjoyed the new kennels on the Remastered ship at Boston's Black Falcon Cruise Terminal.
Thursday, September 29, 2016
From USA Today USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump unfit to lead http://usat.ly/2dIjh8C In the 34-year history of USA TODAY, the Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. Instead, we’ve expressed opinions about the major issues and haven’t presumed to tell our readers, who have a variety of priorities and values, which choice is best for them. Because every presidential race is different, we revisit our no-endorsement policy every four years. We’ve never seen reason to alter our approach. Until now.This year, the choice isn’t between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences. This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
|La Colombe in Philadelphia from www.mensjournal.com 's Best Coffee Shops To Unplug|
2016's Best Cities for Coffee Lovers. In addition, WallerHub compiled a list of top retailers offering the best discounts on their coffee during the holiday.
To determine the best cities for partaking in America’s coffee culture, WalletHub’s number crunchers compared the 100 largest cities across 12 key metrics, ranging from “number of coffee shops, coffee houses and cafés per capita” to “average price of a coffee pack.”
|Top 20 Cities for Coffee Lovers|
|1||Portland, OR||11||Oakland, CA|
|2||Seattle, WA||12||St. Louis, MO|
|3||Minneapolis, MN||13||Tampa, FL|
|4||Pittsburgh, PA||14||Atlanta, GA|
|5||Orlando, FL||15||Boise, ID|
|6||San Francisco, CA||16||Anchorage, AK|
|7||New Orleans, LA||17||Denver, CO|
|8||Madison, WI||18||Reno, NV|
|9||Cincinnati, OH||19||Honolulu, HI|
|10||Scottsdale, AZ||20||Miami, FL|
Best vs. Worst
- Louisville, Ky., average price for a cappuccino, $2.83, which is 1.7 times lower than in Honolulu, the city with the highest, $4.69.
- Hialeah, Fla., has the lowest average price per pack of coffee, $3.47, which is 2.2 times lower than in Honolulu, the city with the highest, $7.56.
- Portland, Ore., has the most coffee shops, coffeehouses and cafés per 100,000 residents, 101.71, which is 32.5 times higher than in Laredo, Texas, the city with the fewest, 3.13.
- Portland, Ore., has the most coffee and tea manufacturers per 100,000 residents, which is 38 times higher than in Riverside and San Bernardino, Calif., the cities with the fewest.
- Orlando, Fla., has the most donut shops per 100,000 residents, 18.46, which is 18 times higher than in Anchorage, Alaska, the city with the fewest, 1.00.
To view the full report and your city’s ranking, please visit:
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company with 12 destination and regional theme parks, today announced its extensive line-up of new attractions, shows and events for 2017. The announcement includes major new ride additions at three of its theme parks; a virtual reality experience in Orlando, a new orca presentation in San Diego, and new shows and events at many other park locations. All totaled, the company will invest approximately $175 million in capital spending, one of the largest new attraction years in its more than 50 year history.