On January 9, AKA University City, an exclusive collection of 268 luxury hotel and apartment residences perched atop the new 49-story Cira Centre South tower, officially opened its doors welcoming its first guests. Rising above the Philadelphia skyline, AKA University City delivers a one-of-a-kind living experience offering a unique mix of four residential offerings within one tower: hotel residences, furnished residences, serviced residences and apartment residences. Through this customized accommodation model, guests are given the flexibility to choose daily, weekly, monthly or annual stays, while enjoying world-class amenities, including:
· Modern designs conceived and brought to life by award-winning New York architects Asfour Guzy, and celebrated interior design firm, Lissoni Associati.
· Panoramic views of the city framed by 10-foot floor to ceiling windows.
· Level 28, a 20,000 square-foot dedicated lifestyle club floor featuring a 72-foot aerial pool, a private cinema, a golf-simulator, a full gym with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, expansive outdoor terrace, and more. Level 28 is set to open in Spring, 2017.
· Cira Green, a one-acre landscaped oasis situated 95 feet above Cira Centre South’s urban marketplace.
· Exclusive resident and guest access to AKA University City’s private house car, a 2017 Tesla Model X.
· A 5,000 square-foot restaurant from the Michelin-starred team behind New York’s Rebelle, set to open in Spring, 2017.