· 50 ski resorts researched
· 18 unique metrics and over 900 data points
· Personalised results according to your set filters
If you’re a keen adrenaline junkie or just looking to step outside your comfort zone, Crystal Ski have researched the top destinations for your dream ski holiday
Planning to hit the slopes in the next few months? Crystal Ski have designed an interactive tool comparing the 50 most popular ski resorts across the globe.
The tool allows you to explore the costs and ratings of the things travel enthusiasts care about when picking their destination.
Some high-scorers from our research included a few of the following:
- Danger Zones - With 53 difficult runs, Vail, Colorado in the United States comes in at number 1 of our ‘thrill seeker’ section. The longest run is found in Les Deux Alpes.
- Think Outside the Box - Looking for more than skiing? Vemdalen, Sweden has a grand total of 13 alternative snow-sports including
- Last but not piste - With a whopping 600 km, France’s Val Thorens boasts itself as the resort with the most piste, giving visitors great value for money.
Whether you’re a student, a couple or a family, you can use the tool to find your perfect skiing getaway. Find the tool here along with all the costs and ratings to see what resorts around the world are offering.
We took 50 of the most popular ski resorts from 13 countries around the world and researched 18 unique metrics for each using the sources such as crystalski.co.uk, skiresort.info and onthesnow.com.
All research was collected over the month of October 2017.