This exclusive package, available to book for travel beginning April 16 through December 14, 2015, includes car rental, private in-villa dinner prepared by a personal chef and more.
St. Barth Properties, a boutique villa rental company specializing in vacations to St. Barth in the French West Indies, is taking reservations for its Drive, Dine & Relax package for travel beginning April 16, 2015. With the best exchange rate against the Euro in years, now is the time to experience the island’s renown combination of French joie de vivre and laid-back, Caribbean lifestyle. The Drive, Dine & Relax package, available when booking a minimum 7-night stay at select villas, includes a Suzuki Jimny jeep or Nissan March car rental, choose from one of two set menus for a private in-villa dinner prepared by an island personal chef*, cold drinks in the villa upon arrival and a custom embroidered “St Barth Beach Bag” to take home. Prices for this package vary and is available on reservations made for select villas for travel through December 14, 2015.
A stunning view from the pool of Villa Blue Diamond (left) and a bedroom at the Villa Matajagui (right).
Photo Credit: St. Barth Properties, Inc.
The Drive, Dine & Relax package can be booked for reservations at the following five villas:
- Villa Blue Diamond: This luxurious one bedroom villa features two pavilions connected by a courtyard-style covered terrace. One pavilion houses a sleek kitchen, a guest bath and a comfortable living room. The bedroom is in the 2nd pavilion and features a king sized bed; glass sliders provide access to the infinity pool. Amenities include Wi-Fi and complimentary VOIP so guests can "phone home" for free. Prices for the Villa Blue Diamond start at $4,060 per week;
- Villa Rocamadour: Terraced into the lush hillside of Colombier, this private one bedroom villa is the quintessential romantic getaway. Its main level encompasses a well-equipped kitchen, dining area, comfortable living room and a guest bath. A poolside covered patio is perfect for dining alfresco. Upstairs features a private terrace for taking in the breathtaking views of Flamands – and star gazing. Prices for the Villa Rocamadour start at $2,470 per week;
- Villa Enfin: This perennially popular villa is perched on one of St. Barth’s highest points and offers guests a well-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and guest bath are located in the pool-level main pavilion. The two (king) bedrooms with en suite baths are privately located in separate pavilions making this an ideal rental for two couples to share and enjoy the magic of a St. Barth villa vacation. Prices for the Villa Enfin start at $3,670 per week;
- Villa Matajagui: This stunning two bedroom villa offers sweeping views of both the sea and the surrounding mountains featuring an expansive sundeck with a heated infinity pool, covered dining terrace, bar, amenity-laden kitchen and comfortable living room. The lower-level features two elegant king bedrooms with en suite baths and air conditioned gym perfect for those who enjoy entertaining. Prices for the Villa Matajugui start at $7,570 per week;
- Villa Ocean’s 5: This 4 bedroom villa, near beautiful Flamands Beach, boasts spacious and airy indoor and outdoor living spaces featuring a gorgeous pool, poolside terrace and outdoor living area with dramatic seascapes including the neighboring island of Bonhomme. Inside guests will enjoy a spacious kitchen, relaxing living room and 4 elegantly appointed bedrooms featuring a variety of configurations ideal for a gathering of family and friends. Prices for the Villa Ocean’s 5 start at $8,070 per week and is only valid when reserving for three and four bedrooms.
*Dinner will be prepared at your private villa by a professional chef. The chosen evening should be reserved in advance of arrival and is subject to the chef’s availability.
For more information or to book this package, please visit: http://stbarth.com/drivedinerelax.shtm.
About St. Barth Properties
St. Barth Properties is a boutique travel company specializing in vacations to St. Barth, French West Indies, with a portfolio of more than 190 carefully selected private villas, a branded collection of the island’s most distinctive hotels, and provides a full range of concierge services. Founded in 1989 by Peg Walsh around the mantra of Live Your Dream®, St. Barth Properties delivers premium accommodations in the island’s villas and hotels, as well as assisting clients in the planning of destination weddings and special events.